A Poet's Dream mashed up with elements from the Creole Cocktail
|1||twst||Lemon peel (As garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
Inspired by an obscure recipe for a Brooklyn made with gin, I began thinking about the structure. I selected the Poet's Dream as a Martini riff starting place and merged the modifying liqueurs with the Creole Cocktail with its Picon and Benedictine. For a name, I kept it simple with the Creole Poet.
From other users
- Made with Gordon's and Amer Boudreau. Reminds me of the Nightingale. This is really well crafted,
- Cabaret — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters
- The Pale Rider — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Bitter Marty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Salers Gentiane, Absinthe, Cardamom bitters, Lemon peel
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- Caprice — Dry vermouth, Gin, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- Turf Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Absinthe, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- Tuxedo Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel