|3⁄4||oz||Pisco, Campo de Encanto|
|3⁄4||oz||Aromatized wine, Lillet Rose|
|3⁄4||oz||White Crème de Cacao, Marie Brizard|
Shake, strain, up.
Solbeso is a dry cacao distillate.
Joaquín made this as a riff on the 20th Century and intended to name it the 17th Century, but was annoyed to see that the name was taken by a drink served at another bar (not, as far as I know, our own Zachary Pearson's drink of that name).
From other users
- Surprisingly floral, so much so that I thought there was orange flower water in it. Delicious and balanced, though a tad sweet (maybe omit the simple at home). Solbeso seems like a great ingredient.
- Culross — Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Light rum, Lemon juice
- Undiscovered Country — Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Pisco, Lime juice
- Pompadour — Rhum Agricole, Pineau des Charentes, Lemon juice
- Illuminations — Reposado Tequila, Sherry, Lemon juice, Egg white, Maple syrup, Orange peel
- Spirit of Agave — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Mezcal, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Lime
- Loop Tonic — Blanco tequila, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Celery bitters, Celery stalk, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Baby Don't You Change — Trinidad rum, Aromatized wine, Campari, Riesling, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Port of Haifa — Cuban rum, Ruby Port, Smoke, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Sage
- Love Burns — Puerto Rican Rum, Sparkling rosé wine, Chinato, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Tango — Triple sec, Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice