|1||ds||Cherry Bitters, Miracle Mile (Sour Cherry)|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
|1||Cherry (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, cocktail, garnish.
Less dry version of the "Rosita (Aperol variation)" found here. The sour cherry bitters are what elevate the drink.
From other users
- Made with cherry vanilla bitters, which may have compromised the results. For me the flavors didn't sum up to much. Actually got more interesting as it warmed up though.
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Holidays in Manhattan — Applejack, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Cherry
- San Gennaro Amaro Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Campari, Maraschino cherry
- Fire and Blood — Islands Scotch, Oloroso sherry, Amer Picon, Cherry Liqueur, Cayenne tincture, Cherry, Blood Orange Juice, Blood orange peel
- Cobbler's Dream — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Brandied cherry
- Made of Thorns — Jamaican rum, Root liqueur, Fernet Branca, Blackberry shrub
- My Black and Bitter Heart — Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Rye, Campari, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Cherry
- Lord Sheffield — Rye, Crème Yvette, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Cherry, Salers Gentiane
- Thanksgiving 'Wine' — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bourbon, Cynar, Bitters, Chocolate bitters, Maraschino cherry