|1 1⁄2||oz||Reposado Tequila|
|3⁄4||oz||Pear Shrub (Pear/ginger shrub)|
|1||sli||Candied ginger (as garnish)|
Shake, Strain over a large rock, garnish.
To make the pear-ginger shrub, in a large pot, place 2 cups of pears, seeds removed and 1 cup peeled ginger. Add 2 cups vinegar and cook to just below the boiling point. Remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Put everything into a large glass jar, seal, and rest for 3-4 weeks. Fine strain the liquid back into a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups sugar, and heat to dissolve.
- Everyman Afterall — Blended rum, Peach liqueur, Apple brandy, Peach bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Lime
- Georgita — Tequila, Peach liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Illuminations — Reposado Tequila, Sherry, Lemon juice, Egg white, Maple syrup, Orange peel
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Bartlett Tartlet — Cognac, Pear eau de vie, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Brown Mountain Lights — Bourbon, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Egg white, Maple syrup
- Millionaire #4 — Jamaican rum, Sloe gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Lime
- Captain's Blood — Jamaican rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Slings and Arrows — Scotch, Demerara Rum, Mulled wine, Switchel, Lemon juice
- East Coast Tommy Margarita — Tequila, Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup