A variation on Sasha Petraske’s cocktail Gordon’s Cup
|1 1⁄2||oz||Blanco tequila|
Shake with ice, and strain into a chilled double rocks glass over a rock. Garnish with cucumber(s).
From other users
- Recipe I saw used 0.5 oz lime and served up. Excellent
- Great drink from Milk and Honey. Stay away if you hate the taste of licorice but to those who don't mind it, it's a great introduction to an absinthe forward cocktail.
- Pisco Apricot Tropical (Update) — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple syrup
- Tongue Thai'd — Mekhong, Ginger liqueur, Guava juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orgeat, Basil
- Pieces of Eight — Puerto Rican Rum, Crushed ice, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- The Haigh — Light rum, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Anastasia — Ginger Vodka, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- St. Andrews Highball — Honey Liqueur, Cherry Liqueur, Lemon juice
- World's Greatest Hotel Nacional — Light rum, Dry apricot brandy, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Lime juice
- Shaka — Rum, Okolehao liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Passion fruit juice
- The 'Cue — Overproof rum, Absinthe, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice, Yuzu juice, Hot sauce, Lime
- Bawdy Max — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice