Mezcal and egg white with heavy Amaro
|2||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey Vida|
|2||ds||Bitters, Angostura (1 as garnish)|
Dry shake and then add ice and double fine strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with one dash of Angostura.
Inspired by two cocktails I saw on here "All signs Point to Yes" and "Ask again later".
From other users
- Smokey and bitter. Maybe the up the lime?
- This has some good bones, but needs work. I ended up adding 1/4 oz demerara to try to save it. It was better, but still not great.
- All Signs Point To Yes — Mezcal, Cynar, Aperol, Campari, Orange peel
- Taco Truck — Mezcal, Sweet vermouth, Campari
- Lady Loam — Mezcal, Aperol, Bruto Americano, Beet juice, Rosemary
- Gastown — Mezcal, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Maple syrup
- The Clyde — Mezcal, Amaro Abano, Cynar
- Picard Maneuver — Mezcal, Cynar, Curaçao, Celery bitters
- Traidor — Mezcal, Cardamaro, Aperol, Bitters, Orange peel
- Smokeshow — Mezcal, Amaro, Bitters
- Petal and Scale — Mezcal, Cynar, Bitters, Pepper tincture, Hot sauce
- The D'Almeida — Mezcal, Campari, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Cassis, Lemon zest