|1 1⁄2||oz||White whiskey|
|1⁄4||oz||Cane syrup, Lyle's Golden Syrup (or Petite Canne)|
Cut a good-sized oval from the side of a lemon such that it has a high proportion of peel to juice (cut two if you prefer more juice). Squeeze and drop it in, cover with cane syrup, stir to combine, fill glass with crushed ice, pour white whiskey, give a quick stir, let sit for a minute to dilute and mix, drink.
Also works with Genever.
Originally made with the Buffalo Trace white dog and called Bi Ti Punch.
- The Jamaican Black Strap — Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Bitters, Water, Blackstrap molasses
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- The FVD — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Bermuda rum, Orange liqueur, Bitters
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Autumn Leaves — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Apple brandy, Strega, Cinnamon syrup
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram