|1||oz||Demerara Rum, El Dorado 5|
|1⁄4||oz||Grade B maple syrup|
|1||t||Allspice Dram, St. Elizabeth|
|2||ds||Bitters, Dandelion & Burdock|
|1||rinse||Apricot liqueur, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot|
Shake, strain into rocks glass with one giant ice cube seasoned with R&W
A riff on the Defend Arrack.
From other users
- Double the maple, I think.
- Lived on the edge and made this with Grade A maple syrup. Amazingly, said heresy did not destroy the cocktail, which was quite good.
- Arrack Punch — Batavia Arrack, Dark rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- Javanese Daiquiri — Trinidad rum, Batavia Arrack, Lime cordial, Curry, Lime
- Privateer — Batavia Arrack, Falernum, Jamaican rum, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- Pleasure and Pain — Batavia Arrack, Branca Menta, Walnut Liqueur, Bénédictine
- 17th Century Cocktail — Batavia Arrack, Manzanilla sherry, Orgeat
- Arr! — Batavia Arrack, Demerara syrup, Lemon