|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, coupe, garnish.
I've seen other recipes calling for 1.5 oz rye. Some menus list Old Overholt; some list Jim Beam. Cocktail has also appeared on menu of White Pillars, Biloxi, Mississippi. Bourbon-based variants seem to have been called "Bro-vardier" or "Boulevard 28".
From other users
- Less bitter than a Bouleverdier, a bit sweeter, too. I’d give a 3.5 at least.
- Feared it might be too sweet, and it was.
- Maddenly delicious!
- 05/05/18 - Awesome, very tasty
- Boulevardier (Stagger Lee) — Bourbon, Campari, Cynar, Orange peel
- The Book Deal — Bourbon, Campari, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Cherry syrup
- Choke On This Drink — Cynar, Rye, Cognac, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orgeat
- Amaro Mood — Bourbon, Amaro Nonino, Cynar, Bitters
- The Man Comes Around — Cynar, Brandy, Mezcal, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt
- Sonic Titan — Islay Scotch, Cynar, Zwack Unicum, Wormwood bitters, Crème de Cacao, Sea salt
- Italian Heirloom — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Blended Scotch, Salt, Lemon peel
- Smoke and Choke On A Rock — Mezcal, Cynar, Grapefruit bitters