|2||ds||Bitters (Trader Joe's Hat Trick Spicy Bitters)|
Stir acid into syrup until dissolved. Add booze & ice. Stir, strain, rocks.
The Trader Joe's Hat Trick bitters were a 3-pack I found around X-mas 2016; rumor has it they were just a seasonal one-off. The "Spicy" flavor has strong coconutty-clove notes, and contribute greatly to the drink's profile. Sub the "cloviest" bitters you have if you can't find them.
- Flue-cured — Rye, Spiced Rum, Chambord, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Orange bitters
- Daywalker — Bitters, Rye, Pineapple juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Swagger Rite — Añejo rum, Meletti Amaro, Tuaca, Fernet Branca, Root liqueur, Virgin Islands Rum, Orange peel
- Southpaw — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Fernet Branca, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- ...and he'll trace his path by the stars that blanket the sky. — Demerara Rum, Averna, Fernet Branca, Falernum, Bitters
- The Adams — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Kummel, Bitters
- Boulevard des Rêves — Bourbon, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rum
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon
- Bitter Medicine — Fernet Branca, Rye, Ramazzotti, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup
- Right Hand — Añejo rum, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters