it's a lot of crazy ingredients that came together really nicely!
|1 1⁄2||oz||Añejo rum, El Dorado 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Tuaca (or Navan or Licor 43)|
|1⁄4||oz||Virgin Islands Rum, Cruzan Blackstrap|
Stir all ingredients but orange twist over ice and strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with orange twist
I was trying to use the ROOT liqueur so that it wouldn't just sit on my shelf like a number of my liqueurs. It's very hard to use because it seems to overwhelm everything.
- Flue-cured — Rye, Spiced Rum, Chambord, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Orange bitters
- Stomach Reviver — Kummel, Brandy, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Ewing #33 — Jamaican rum, Fernet Branca, Pastis, Bitters, Spiced brown sugar syrup
- No. 41 — Cognac, Meletti Amaro, Bitters
- Canon Cocktail — Rye, Bitters, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Ramazzotti
- Full Metal Jacket — Rum, Averna, Canadian whisky, Grapefruit peel, Lemon peel
- Liberal (Averna) — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Orange bitters
- Free Fallin' — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Averna, Campari, Orange peel
- Attitude Dancing — Cognac, Fernet Branca, Kummel, Water
- Southpaw — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Fernet Branca, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel