This is a strong drink that's sure to wake you up!
|1||oz||Coffee (Cold brew)|
|1⁄4||oz||Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur|
|1||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate|
|1||ds||Bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Combine all ingredients except cinnamon in cocktail shaker. Shake. Serve up on a glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar or garnish with a dash of cinnamon.
Can sub the cold brewed coffee for a coffee liqueur to make this extra potent. I used hot damn cinnamon schnapps (because its what I had on hand), but a cinnamon simple syrup would work here as well. Tasters were split 50/50 on a sugar rim vs. dash of cinnamon on top.
- Bog Harvest — White whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cranberry shrub
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Tom and Jerry — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Water, Sugar, Whole egg, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cinnamon, Clove
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- The Notorious F.L.I.P. — Jamaican rum, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Amaro Nardini, Nutmeg
- Verde Temprano — Reposado Tequila, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Celery bitters, Kiwi shrub
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar