|1⁄2||T||Simple syrup (homemade d'anjou pear syrup - see note)|
|7||dr||Bitters, Bittermens 'Elemakule Tiki|
|1||pn||Cinnamon (as garnish)|
|1||sli||Pear (as garnish)|
Add cognac, pear syrup and bitters to a mixing glass w/ ice; stir until chilled. Strain into a chilled old fashioned glass containing a large chunk of ice. Grate cinnamon across the top, and garnish with a pear fan.
Pear syrup: juice 2 whole d'anjou pears (do not remove the skin). Strain thoroughly until clarified. Add 1/2 cup of pear juice to a pot along with 1 cup of granulated sugar; simmer until combined and clear. Remove from heat, add the remaining 1/2 cup of pear juice and incorporate until uniform. Strain again, bottle and chill until needed.
- Improved Brandy Cocktail — Cognac, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup
- Corpse Reviver #Rob — Brandy, Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Gold rum, Bitters
- Conference — Calvados, Cognac, Bourbon, Rye, Bitters, Demerara syrup
- East India Cocktail — Cognac, Curaçao, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Pineapple syrup
- Corpse Reviver #1 — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Apple brandy
- Blue Christmas — Bourbon, Cognac, Bitters, Maple syrup
- Prescription Julep — Cognac, Rye, Simple syrup, Mint
- Sioux City Slugger — Whiskey, Peychaud's Bitters, Demerara syrup
- The Special Relationship — Scotch, Rye, Bourbon, Apple brandy, Orange bitters, Bitters, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Oh-La-La — Cognac, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel