A nice change from your ordinary Manhattan, using an Italian amaro and cherry shrub.
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Combine all liquids, stir with ice, strain into coupe glass, express oils from orange peel over the drink, garnish with the orange peel.
From other users
- Sweet, tingly, and spicy. I used a grapefruit twist because that’s what I had on hand, and quite liked it.
- Sakura Sakura — Bourbon, Amaro Sibilla, Kirschwasser, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- The Gold Baron — Bourbon, Applejack, Bitters, Grenadine, Cane syrup
- Patent Pending — Rye, Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Grounds for Separation — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Aperol, Bitters
- the Sixth Borough — Rye, Amaro Nonino, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- Frank Hinton — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Raspberry syrup, Passion fruit syrup, Blood orange peel
- Linden Square — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Amaro Nonino, Bitters, Orange peel
- Midnight in Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Bitters
- Pray Tell — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Liberal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Orange bitters