|1 3⁄4||oz||Rye, Bulleit|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
|1||Cherry, Luxardo (As garnish)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail, garnish
From other users
- Balanced Manhattan variant
- The fernet was a little strong, I think I'll scale it back a smidge next time...
- Boozy and surprisingly dry. I think I might like these better than Manhattans.
- Not as sweet as your standard Manhattan. The Fernet adds some complexity and interest.
- Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Cherry
- Old City — Rye, Bigallet China-China, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Caruso Cocktail (via Eric Felton) — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Cherry
- Meat Hook — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch, Maraschino Liqueur, Brandied cherry
- Across the Board — Bourbon, Rhubarb bitters, Strawberry, Mint, Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar
- Fire Cherry Cocktail — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Port, Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Black Manhattan — Bourbon, Averna, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- McKittrick Old Fashioned — Bourbon, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Rob Roy — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon peel
- Cranberry shrub cocktail — Bourbon, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Cranberry shrub, Grade A dark amber maple syrup