|1 1⁄2||oz||Demerara Rum, El Dorado 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Allspice Dram, St. Elizabeth|
|1||ds||Bitters, Angostura (+ 2-3 more for garnish)|
Shake, strain over crushed ice, garnish with 2-3 more dashes of Ango and a pineapple wedge, serve with straws.
Yarm originally made this with ED12, but Russell serves it more economically with Old Monk.
From other users
- Nice and the vanilla syrup rounds it out and gives it some caramel notes. Very easy to drink. Made it with Cockspur 12 may try some other rums.
- Look at measurements.. I believe the base of a tiki drink is here..
- Mutineer — Blended rum, Allspice Dram, Pomegranate juice, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- iuka's grogg — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Shelter from the Storm — Jamaican rum, Campari, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Banana Daq — Crème de Banane, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- J Gaze — Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Apple of my Eye — Añejo rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Agave syrup, Vanilla extract, Rosemary
- Third Ward Zombie — Rum, Walnut Liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Banana Farmer — Navy strength rum, Crème de Banane, Light rum, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple juice
- Voodoo Child — Rum, Falernum, Campari, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup