|1||twst||Orange peel (flamed)|
Stir w/ ice. Stain on large sphere/rock of ice in rocks glass. Garnish flamed orange twist.
From other users
- Absinthe, chartreuse?
- Too sweet, as written. Go to 0.25oz as suggested in the other notes. Otherwise great. Reminds me of a Rosita.
- I dropped maple syrup to .25. Still pretty sweet, but good mix of flavors.
- Nice but very sweet. 1/2 as much maple might be better. I guess it depends on the syrup quality.
- Left out maple. Might be worth trying with Balzam subbed in for Averna.
- Oaxacan Negroni — Mezcal, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Lemon peel
- Taco Truck — Mezcal, Sweet vermouth, Campari
- Mexican Christmas — Mezcal, Sweet vermouth, Allspice Dram, Amaro Montenegro, Hellfire Bitters
- oaxacan — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Mezcal, Lemon peel
- The Emperor — Curaçao, Campari, Mezcal, Orange peel
- Zapoteca — Mezcal, Amer Picon, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Heart Full of Napalm — Mezcal, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Fernet, Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Colossal Youth — Mezcal, Sloe gin, Campari, Jamaican rum, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- In Bloom — Mezcal, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Orange peel, Rose water
- Mezcaletti — Mezcal, Amaro Meletti, Orange bitters, Lemon peel