A kosher alternative to the Pink Lady
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Beefeater|
|1⁄2||oz||Red wine, Manischewitz (Manischewitz syrup)|
Combine all ingredients without ice in shaker and dry shake. Add ice, shake until frothy, double strain into coupe. Garnish with lemon peel or drops of Angostura bitters on top of foam.
To make Manischewitz syrup reduce Manischetiwz concord grape wine by half. Allow to cool. Can be used in place of grenadine or raspberry syrup in many cocktails.
- Jane Porter — Gin, Ruby Port, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Orgeat, Lime peel
- Clover Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Egg white, Raspberry syrup
- English Basillica — Gin, Aromatized wine, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Basil, Orange flower water
- Oliveto — Gin, Licor 43, Egg white, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Invert syrup
- Pompelmo Sour — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grapefruit oleo-saccharum, Grapefruit peel
- Ramos Gin Sour — Gin, Orange flower syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Sencha Flip — Gin, Green tea, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Crimson and Clover — Gin, Mulled wine, Egg white, Lemon juice