|3⁄4||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
Shake, strain, up.
Savoy Cocktail Book, 1930.
From other users
- Made this with Tanq Old Tom and Noilly Prat. Fantastic: pleasantly drier than expected, almost spicy.
- Not terrible, but for me, not good. Drier than I expected, but very cough syrupy. The gin and the heering do not mix well here.
- This ended up being too acidic for me though I didn't get the syrupy note that others did. I would try again but with reduced lemon juice.
- Yum. Gotta love cocktails from the Savoy. I did not find it too syrupy.
- Siesta Thyme — Gin, Manzanilla sherry, Orange bitters, Mandarin orange juice, Lemon juice, Thyme tincture, Thyme
- Tarleton's Resurrection — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- K.C.B. — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon
- Ginger Lindsay — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lime juice
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Penthouse — Vodka, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Clover Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Egg white, Raspberry syrup
- The Grande Bretagne no.2 — Gin, Kirschwasser, Peach bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Naval Club Gimlet — Gin, Water, Lime juice