|1||gal||Green tea (Mariage Freres Iskandar (violet))|
|6||Lemon (Large, Peeled - or 12 small)|
|24||oz||Lemon juice (from Lemons above)|
|1||oz||Lactart (to correct acidity, to taste)|
Make an oleo-saccharum: Muddle 24 oz sugar (like Florida Crystals, something coarse) with lemon peels. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit some place warm for 1 hour. Dissolve sugar with hot water, add lemon juice, strain out peels. This can be made a week ahead and refrigerated. Make raspberry syrup: Mash raspberries. Take 12 oz of raspberries, 4 oz water, 24 oz sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce by half. Remove from heat and add 12 more ounces of raspberries. Let rest for 30 minutes and strain, pressing on raspberries to extract all the juice. When you're ready to serve: Add all ingredients to a 3 gallon punchbowl. Correct acidity with Lactart.
A fancy ice ring is nice here - you can use a silicone Bundt pan and freeze raspberries and mint leaves in the ring. A few tablespoons of raspberry eau de vie is nice in the raspberry syrup to add aroma. This punch can be made alcoholic by subbing out 32 oz of green tea and 16 oz of pomegranate juice for alcohol - Rye whiskey might be nice.
- The Passion — Rhum Agricole, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Carrot juice, Passion fruit, Apple cider vinegar, Ginger syrup, Lime juice, Jalapeño
- Long Island City Iced Tea — Bison grass vodka, Solbeso, Soda water, Lemon juice, Tea syrup, Ginger syrup
- Mad Experiment — Pepper vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Pickled pepper, Lemon juice
- A Scotsman In Paradise — Blended Scotch, Crème de Banane, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream
- Wayward Mariner — Islay Scotch, Oloroso sherry, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Donn's Spices #2, Pineapple, Mint