A fun, yet refined play on the Tiki theme and the infamous Pina Colada.
|2||oz||Blended Scotch, Famous Grouse|
|3⁄4||oz||Crème de Banane, Giffard|
|1||t||Allspice Dram, St. Elizabeth|
|1||T||Coconut cream, Coco López|
Shake hard, fine strain, double rocks glass with crushed ice. Grated nutmeg garnish.
Coco Lopez is the most common coconut product used in cocktails. However, if you can get your hands on a high quality coconut puree, such as Perfect Puree of Napa Valley, I highly recommend adding some simple syrup to taste, and use that instead.
- Himalaya — Cognac, Bitters, Mango juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Water
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Guatemalan rum, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Northern Lights — Blended Scotch, Elderflower liqueur, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- The Ninth Ward — Bourbon, Falernum, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Orange
- Rum Decker — Gold rum, Falernum, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice
- Kentucky Dandy — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Mint
- Hazy Daiquiri — Pineapple rum, Grapefruit bitters, Grand Hops Amaro, Mango Syrup, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice
- Paper Tiger — Scotch, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Chinese 5 spice bitters
- Caribbean Coffee Crush — Añejo rum, Falernum, Fernet Branca, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Pineapple
- Autumn Sweater (Sepia) — Rum, Calvados, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon