|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Bulleit|
|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|1||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
Shake and strain, garnish with orange slice
From other users
- Very nice, maybe a little sweet. Cut back on falernum next time, or make sure a full measure of lime juice.
- Nice balance. Great use of St. Germain that doesn't make the drink only about the St. Germain. Tasty!
- Notes of orange and clove. A touch sweet- might try with 1/2 oz falernum next time. Fun to find a recipe with bourbon, elderflower, and falernum.
- Bourbon- sweet, sour
- A++ Amazingly well balanced. Perfect cocktail.
- Made with BG Reynolds Falernum syrup, and one ds Bitter Truth Creole, one ds Peychaud's. Excellent - a bit sweet, but very tasty.
- Great with Bullit
- Good flavors. Bourbon got a little lost, will try with 2oz next time.
- Love it. Used Knob Creek. I didn’t think it was too sweet with Velvet Falernum.
- Rum Decker — Gold rum, Falernum, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice
- Kentucky Dandy — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Mint
- Autumn Sweater (Sepia) — Rum, Calvados, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Guatemalan rum, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- The Revelator — Rye, Falernum, Lime juice
- Without the Sheets — Elderflower liqueur, Light rum, Apple brandy, Lemon juice
- Flowering Fields — Rye, Absinthe, Orange bitters, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice, Lime
- Respect Your Elders — Cognac, Elderflower liqueur, Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters, Lemon juice, Elderberry jelly
- Hurricane Sterba — Añejo rum, Falernum, Fernet Branca, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice
- A Scotsman In Paradise — Blended Scotch, Crème de Banane, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream