|2 1⁄2||oz||Virgin Islands Rum, Pusser's|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Soda water|
Shake with ice, pour unstrained, top with seltzer.
Not a recreation, but an update, of the rum ration given out to enlisted men in the British navy ca. 1867, as outlined in Zach Pearson's recent article on the Gimlet. The rum's volume has been bumped up to approximate the proof of navy rum, and the water cut down and partially replaced with ice. Lime cordial can be used in place of the juice and syrup.
- Bootstrap Buck — Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Cucumber Collins — Rum, Cucumber soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Pusherman — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Demerara syrup
- Mismaloya — Blanco tequila, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rosemary, Cucumber
- Spicy Bison / Bisonte Picante — Bison grass vodka, Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice
- Rye N Gosling — Bermuda rum, Rye, Averna, Herbal liqueur, Cola, Lime juice, Lactart
- But We Don't Want The Irish — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Soda Jerk — Tequila, Campari, Cola, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Vanilla syrup, Lime juice, Lime peel
- One Flight Up — Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Simple syrup, Egg white, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime