Whereby I again try to do something with a lousy bottle of Riesling I was gifted.
|2||oz||Riesling (A sweeter one)|
|1⁄4||oz||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig|
|2||ds||Bitters, Bitter Truth Cucumber|
Stir all except soda water with ice, strain into a wine glass over big cube, top with soda water.
Suze is probably fine to swap for the Amère Sauvage, but add a little something like orange bitters to make up for it.
- Storm Cloud — Aromatized wine, Fernet Branca, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning — Red wine, Sherry, Tonic water, Coffee, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon juice, Orange
- Last Year at Marienbad — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange, Lemon
- La Cola Nostra — Champagne, Guatemalan rum, Averna, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Mosquitera — Aromatized wine, Blanco tequila, Soda water, Lime juice, Lime, Rosemary
- Bittercup — Champagne, Campari, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Cranberry juice, Simple syrup
- Fumata Bianca — Bianco Vermouth, Suze, Mezcal, Club soda, Grapefruit peel
- Palomaesque — Aromatized wine, Mezcal, Seltzer water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit, Salt
- Aperol Flip — Brut Champagne, Aperol, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Bufala Spritz — Bianco Vermouth, Bison grass vodka, Galliano, Soda water