|1||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse 100|
|2||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole|
Stir and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Lemon peel garnish.
From other users
- Definitely a little different in the rye/averna family, which is what I was looking for. I actually riffed it with a splash of patron xo as I don't have the mole bitters, and it's good in a funky way.
- Too much sweet vermouth.
- Manhattan, Wisconsin — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Midnight in Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Bitters
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Patent Pending — Rye, Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- The Lorelei — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Orange bitters
- Moto Guzzi — Sweet vermouth, Overproof bourbon
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram