|3⁄4||oz||Madeira, Broadbent Rainwater Medium Dry|
Combine the rye, amaro, madeira, and bitters in a mixing glass, fill with ice, and stir until cold. Strain into a chilled coupe, flame and drop in the twist, and serve.
From other users
- Subbed Amaro Nonino for Averna. Upped Madeira to 1oz. Likely resulted in a slightly more refreshing cocktail, but this is a plus as it doesn't smother the Madeira. Madeira used was RWC Baltimore Rainwater---excellent quality.
- Cooper — Rye, Averna, Pineau des Charentes
- Bitter Maestro — Rye, Amaro Nonino, Aromatized wine, Applejack, Grenadine
- Stephanie Miller OR The Sexy Liberal Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Averna, Bitters
- The Perseverance Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Ramazzotti, Orange bitters
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Lemon peel
- Dewey D. — Rye, Sherry, Aperol, Bitters
- Animotion — Rye, Ramazzotti, Dry sherry
- A Bitter Pill to Swallow — Rye, Aromatized wine, Amaro Abano, Bitters, Santa Maria al Monte, Orange peel
- Spagetti Western — Rye, Bourbon, Chinato, Averna, Bitters
- Curari Cocktail — Rye, Ruby Port, Orange bitters, Amaro Cora