|2||oz||Gin, Plymouth (black peppercorn infused)|
|1⁄2||oz||Amaro, Cappelletti Sfumato Rabarbaro|
Remove the top from a strawberry, cut into quarters and muddle in a mixing tin / glass. Add the remaining ingredients; ice, shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a few quick twists of black peppercorn from a pepper mill, and a few atomizer spritzes of 25 year old Pedro Ximenez sherry vinegar (or other high quality balsamic vinegar).
For the black peppercorn infused gin, add a tablespoon of black peppercorns to a 750ml bottle of gin. Infuse for 24 hours, strain and re-bottle.
- Positively 12th Street — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Damson gin liqueur, Cassis, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Amsterdamer — Genever, Byrrh, Bitters, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Jalapeño, Red Bell Pepper
- Miss Scarlet — Gin, Cynar, Bitters, Grenadine, Lime juice
- Amelia Piquant — Gin, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry, Strawberry shrub, Lemon juice
- Aggravation — Gin, Cassis, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Beach Blossom — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Cherry, Grenadine, Grade B maple syrup
- Cherry Crush — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lemon juice
- Poinsettia Punch (JMW's) — Gin, Chambord, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon peel
- Cynartown — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Brandied cherry
- North by Northwest (Sweet Afton) — Gin, Sloe gin, Bianco Vermouth, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup