from Greg Best, a restaurateur and mixologist in Atlanta, GA. This low proof drink is smooth and very drinkable; you can have multiple and still drive home!
|1||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
Combine in a mixing glass with ice. Shake, strain into cocktail glass. Twist lemon peel over surface of drink and discard. Top with 3 slices of cucumber and pinch of sea salt on top of the cucumbers.
- Duplex (Punt e Mes and Lillet) — Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Italian mime — Rhum Agricole, Aromatized wine, Sherry, Amaro, Orange bitters
- Sooner or Later — Aromatized wine, Martinique Rum, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Orange peel
- Ottovolante — Dry vermouth, Strega, Fernet Branca, Orange peel, Ginger ale
- Three-Cornered Hat — Amontillado Sherry, Bénédictine, Averna, Campari, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Italian Job (Mabel) — Jamaican rum, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Byrrh, Orange bitters
- The Americanino — Bianco Vermouth, Braulio, Sparkling water, Lemon peel
- Tigress of Forli — Bianco Vermouth, Cynar, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel, Salt
- Summer Water — Manzanilla sherry, Aromatized wine, Campari, Gin, Lime juice, Lemon syrup
- Bitter Sunday Afternoon — Aromatized wine, Gin, Gran Classico, Salers Gentiane, Lemon peel