Dark and stirred, but restrained in the ABV department.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Amontillado Sherry|
Stir with ice, strain, coupe, twist.
The three-cornered hat is often associated with southern Spain, the home of sherry. Also, when pinned on a map, the places where the main ingredients are from (Spain, France, and Italy) create something of a triangle.
From other users
- This cocktail is very well balanced. Thank you for sharing! I subbed 1/2 ango and 1/2 choc bitters for Boker's
- Dr. Ooops — Bianco Vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Rum, Bitters
- Duplex (Punt e Mes and Lillet) — Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Supressor #2 — Aromatized wine, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Zucca, Dry vermouth, Lemon bitters, Cucumber, Sea salt, Lemon peel
- Window to the Flor — Oloroso sherry, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Orange bitters
- Winter's Nap / Spring Awakening — Vodka, Aromatized wine, Aperol
- Vow of Silence (Sichuan Garden II) — Indian Rum, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Metexa — Aromatized wine, Blanco tequila, Swedish Punsch
- Jalisco en Partes Iguales — Reposado Tequila, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Lime, Salt
- Curiosity — Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Peychaud's Bitters
- Sooner or Later — Aromatized wine, Martinique Rum, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Orange peel