Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake hard, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Serve straight up. No garnish.
From other users
- Shake for foam, stir for clean
- Feels disjointed. Improved with maybe ¼oz Elderflower but really not that great.
- Field Cocktail — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Pineapple juice, Pineapple
- Lewis & Martin Cocktail — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Crème de Banane, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- Algonquin Round Table — Rye, Bianco Vermouth, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup
- St. Lillet — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur
- Fair & Warmer — Añejo rum, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Pantry Raid — Brandy, Aromatized wine, Falernum, Peach liqueur, Lemon bitters
- Augury — Scotch, Brut Champagne, Pineapple rum, Pear liqueur, Walnut Liqueur, Aloe vera liqueur