|2||oz||Cognac, Pierre Ferrand Ambre|
|1||oz||Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat|
|1||lf||Pineapple (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, up, garnish.
Via Pierre Ferrand: "This Cognac-based twist upon the Algonquin Cocktail is Jim Meehan's tribute to Colin Peter Field, who runs the Hemingway Bar in Paris’s Ritz Hotel."
From other users
- Louis Royer, Dolin. Nicely dry, but the flavors just do not work for me. It might work with a softer Cognac and perhaps more stirring to integrate (though it was plenty dilute already).
- The Algonquin — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Pineapple juice
- St. Lillet — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur
- Fort Point — Rye, Chinato, Apricot liqueur, Lemon peel
- Red Witching Hour — Cognac, Cherry Liqueur, Ruby Port, Armagnac, Lemon peel
- Collette's Panacea — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Ginger syrup
- Trick of the Tail — Bourbon, Ruby Port, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Cinnamon, Apple
- Fair & Warmer — Añejo rum, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Black Feather — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Black Pagoda — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec
- Sunset Park — Rye, Apricot liqueur, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel