|1||oz||Pineapple juice (strained)|
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add genever, lemon juice, pineapple juice, orgeat, and Angostura. Shake well until very cold. Strain into 6-ounce glass and serve immediately.
From other users
- We used gin since we didn't have genever.
- 1oz Bombay Sapphire as alcohol
- Good, though somewhat overwhelmed by the bitters
- Bermuda hundred — Gin, Campari, Pineapple juice, Orgeat, Lime juice
- Kojo Cocktail — Gin, Oloroso sherry, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- City of Gold Sling — Old Tom Gin, Demerara Rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Pineapple juice, Donn's Spices #2, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Saturn — Gin, Falernum, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Tom Bomb — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Donn's Spices #2, Orgeat
- Royal Pearl — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Mrs. 404 — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Verdure — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Blue Steel — Old Tom Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Aske Not — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Pineapple, Maple syrup