|3⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (Homemade 1:1)|
In a Collins glass: Press and muddle mint and syrup. Add ice and gin. Stir while topping off with soda. Add Yvette. Garnish with thin lemon wheel and mint sprig.
Hendrik's can be substituted for another type of gin depending on preference. I chose it for it's bouquet and how it interacts with the Yvette and mint.
A variation of the 1941 Blue Moon Cocktail. I simply made it taller, slower, more floral and a bit sweeter.
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Liquido Asado De Codero — Gin, Licor 43, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Kachumber Kooler — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Cilantro, Green chile
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice
- Crown Jewel — Old Tom Gin, Watermelon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Salt
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Gordon's Cup — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime, Cucumber