Sublime chocolate flavors swimming in a complex pool of sweet, sour, and a bit bitter.
|3⁄4||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano (or Lillet)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail
Inspired by the chocolate flavor of Meletti.
From other users
- Chocolate and lemon is a little weird.
- Swagger Cocktail — Gin, Zucca, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit juice, Lime
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- Bijou Bohème — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Brandied cherry
- Heather in Queue — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Orange liqueur, Fernet Branca
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- Two Blushing Pilgrims — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Campari, Simple syrup, Rose water
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Bell, Book, and Candle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Absinthe, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Cinnamon syrup, Rose water, Lemon peel
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- Lucien Gaudin Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Triple sec, Orange peel