The Breakers resort's take on the classic Sidecar.
|2||oz||Cognac, Courvoisier VS|
|1||oz||Orange Foam (See note)|
First: Prepare Orange Foam. Then: shake all but orange foam with ice, strain into a sugar-rimmed coupe or cocktail glass. Top with orange foam.
To make orange foam: blend 200 ml orange juice, 1 oz of agave syrup, 2 dashes of orange bitters, 0.5g of lecithin and 0.5g of xanthan gum. Put this in a whipper, charge, shake & dispense on top of the cocktail.
Railcar #91 was H. M. Flagler's (the founder of the Breakers Hotel) private rail car as he traveled mostly by train.
- Cotillion — Bourbon, Trinidad rum, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- Derby — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Curaçao, Lime juice, Lime, Mint
- Bolero Cocktail — Dark rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- New York Sour (Cognac) — Cognac, Red wine, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Sugar
- Malcolm Lowry — Añejo tequila, Light rum, Triple sec, Lime juice
- Benson Streetcar — Cognac, Orange liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange cream citrate
- Black Diamond — Bourbon, Averna, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Carpool — Brandy, Apple brandy, Curaçao, Lemon juice