|3⁄4||oz||Bourbon, Elijah Craig|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass
From other users
- Very good and more accessible and mild than the Paper Airplane with Campari. A better into to amari.
- Had to sub in Gran Classico---excellent!
- Delicious on a summer's days, made with W.L. Weller
- Like a whiskey sour with Donn's mix flavors: grapefruit and cinnamon.
- Better with rye or a slightly better bourbon. Campari over Aperol.
- haven't tried yet
- The first drink I've ever found that's actually better with Aperol as opposed to Campari.
- Paper Airplane is better.
- use 1 oz. of ingredients!
- Averna 1cl plus bourbon: Woodford
- Made with ramazotti and Bullitt and was prettygood
- Perfect for modern day whiskey cocktail, bolder with Rye
- Used Woodford Reserve, Antica. Very good. Will have to try with Nonino when I spring for some. Or Ramazotti.
- Tasty and quite enjoyable.
- Paper Airplane — Campari, Amaro Nonino, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- Buck & Rider — Bigallet China-China, Aperol, Rye, Lemon juice
- Corpse Defiler #666 — Campari, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Rye, Lemon juice
- Italian Gentleman — Campari, Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Esprit d'Escalier — Amaro Nonino, Aperol, Bourbon, Grapefruit juice
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- The Amargo Vallet Sour — Amargo-Vallet, Cognac VSOP, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Rosemary's Bambino — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Rosemary
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice
- The Burnt-Over District — Amer Picon, Apple brandy, Overproof rum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grapefruit peel