|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
Stir and strain into chilled Nick & Nora glass; garnish.
A collaborative creation to mark the 375th anniversary of the city.
From other users
- Made with Beefeater, American rye, and Amer Sauvage. As expected, the gentian was strident at first but became more likable. Aperol pulls peanut butter out of the whiskey. Whiskey + gin worked better than I expected.
- One of my favorites. I use whatever Rye I have on hand in lieu of anything particularly Canadian. It’s a very well balanced drink and its a great way to introduce someone to Suze.
- Baboso — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Rye, Campari, Orange bitters, Suze, Cynar
- Silvio's Algorithm — Gin, Amaro Meletti, Bourbon, Aperol, Fernet, Lemon peel
- Mediterranean Evening in Fall — Gin, Rye, Amaro, Amaro Nardini, Bigallet China-China, Walnut Liqueur
- Sharpie Mustache — Amaro Meletti, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Gin, Rye, Bitters, Orange peel
- Quill — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Absinthe, Orange peel
- Negroni (Aperol Variant) — Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Gin
- Sweet Tea-groni — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Campari, Vodka, Lemon peel
- Negroni — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Gin, Orange peel
- Negronino — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Amaro Nonino, Campari
- The Joke — Amaro Meletti, Gin, Bourbon, Aromatized wine