|1 1⁄2||oz||Pisco, Kappa|
|1||oz||Cranberry juice (unsweetened)|
|3⁄4||oz||Demerara syrup (2:1)|
|2||oz||Club soda, Fever Tree|
|1||spg||Sage (as garnish)|
Shake, strain into a wine glass, top with pebble ice and soda, garnish with sprig, serve with straw.
I was skeptical about the recipe until I tried it. Wow.
Winner of the December 2014 ShakeStir monthly contest, with the theme of Punches. Named for the five traditional elements of punch.
- Gail Collins — Sloe gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Soda water, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Formosa Fizz — Blanco tequila, Soda water, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cooler — Vodka, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Rhubarb syrup, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Cosmopolitan Milk Punch — Vodka, Tawny port, Triple sec, Tonic water, Cardamom, Cranberry juice, Milk, Star anise, Lime juice, Sugar, Bay leaf, Clove, Pomegranate molasses, Orange peel, Grapefruit peel
- Londoner in Peruvian Spring — Gin, Pisco, Soda water, Simple syrup, Orange blossom jam, Strawberry, Lemon juice
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Puetro Rico Libre — Puerto Rican Rum, Allspice Dram, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry, Vanilla extract
- Midnight Sun — Raspberry liqueur, Cuban rum, White Crème de Cacao, Galliano, Soda water, Raspberry, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Maine Mule — Vodka, Ginger beer, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon