|1 1⁄2||oz||Pisco, Kappa|
|1||oz||Cranberry juice (unsweetened)|
|3⁄4||oz||Demerara syrup (2:1)|
|2||oz||Club soda, Fever Tree|
|1||spg||Sage (as garnish)|
Shake, strain into a wine glass, top with pebble ice and soda, garnish with sprig, serve with straw.
I was skeptical about the recipe until I tried it. Wow.
Winner of the December 2014 ShakeStir monthly contest, with the theme of Punches. Named for the five traditional elements of punch.
- Gail Collins — Sloe gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Soda water, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- Londoner in Peruvian Spring — Gin, Pisco, Soda water, Simple syrup, Orange blossom jam, Strawberry, Lemon juice
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Midnight Sun — Raspberry liqueur, Cuban rum, White Crème de Cacao, Galliano, Soda water, Raspberry, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Maine Mule — Vodka, Ginger beer, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon
- The Renegade — Scotch, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Brown sugar, Cranberry shrub, Orange peel
- Griotte Fizz — Beach Plum Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry juice, Lime juice
- Jack's Cup — Applejack, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Grenadine, Mint, Cucumber
- Suffering Travis — Gin, Rhum Agricole, Hibiscus Liqueur, Whiskey, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Grenadine