|1||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, one large rock, garnish.
Intended as a palate reviver after a rich meal and espresso.
From other users
- Very good. I find the fernet to actually get a little lost. Next time I'll increase, or take the advice of the previous comment and try with branca menta.
- Good after meal cocktail, Campari notes are well balanced by the Smith and Cross and Fernet
- Colors are almost too itense. So much... taste. The S&C is totally lost IMHO.
- Nice after dinner digestif
- Italian Job (Mabel) — Jamaican rum, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Byrrh, Orange bitters
- The Bitter Venetian — Amaro Nonino, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters
- El Momento Perfecto — Puerto Rican Rum, Aromatized wine, Byrrh, Campari, Bitters, Orange marmalade
- Bark & Bite — Nicaraguan Rum, Aromatized wine, Zucca, Lemon peel
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Quartermaster — Dry vermouth, Fernet Branca, Aperol, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Amaris — Dry vermouth, Fernet Branca, Strega, Bitters, Gran Classico
- Friday Surprise — Rum, Jägermeister, Bianco Vermouth, Campari
- Eeyore's Requiem — Campari, Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Aperitivo #4 — Manzanilla sherry, Cynar, Suze, Ramazzotti, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Fernet Branca