|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
From other users
- Eggcellent. I'm sorry. But it was my first fizz I've made, and I never really believed there was actually any egg in one until i did it myself. This is on the next cocktail party menu for sure.
- There seems to be other recipes for this out there. Some admit grapefruit juice and add simple syrup. Look for the PDT recipe
- Used recipe published in food and wine. 2 oz Plymouth, 0.5 st. Germain, 0.5 grapefruit juice, 0.25 simple, 0.25 lemon juice. Either 1-2 dashes of Regans orange bitters or 1 each of Regans and grapefruit. A summer regular.
- Garden Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mint
- Giovanni Collins — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fennel
- Pompelmo Sour — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grapefruit oleo-saccharum, Grapefruit peel
- Kumquat Elderflower Fix — Champagne, Gin, Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Kumquat, Mint
- Cotton Club — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Sorel liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- Heaven is a Place/This is the Place — Gin, Curaçao, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Kiss of the Spider Woman — Old Tom Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Aperol, Solbeso, Lime juice, Soda water, Pineapple syrup
- The Echo Echo — Gin, Falernum, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Atabey — Gin, Cuban rum, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Thyme syrup