|3⁄4||oz||Bourbon, Jim Beam Black|
|1⁄8||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, straight up, cocktail, garnish
Good bourbon flavor; mildly bitter and spicy. Nice slow-drinking cocktail.
From other users
- Hard to describe taste: I want to say "clean," almost like the water I'd drink from the garden hose as a kid. Metal, citrusy, and bitter on the edges, but easy drinking.
- I agree with other user - very clean, citrusy, almost metallic despite having bourbon. Don't skimp on the essential lemon oils! Delightful!
- The Manhattan Transfer — Rye, Ramazzotti, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Double-Barrel Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters
- The Project — Rye, Bianco Vermouth, Ramazzotti
- Gallery Piece — Campari, Aromatized wine, Rye, Bitters
- Now You Know — Gold rum, Fino sherry, Cynar, Licor 43, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- La Viña — Rye, Amaro Nonino, Sherry, Orange bitters
- Old Bastard — Rye, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Campari, Lemon peel
- West Coast Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit peel
- The Doe's Path — Dry vermouth, Rye, Cynar, Bénédictine, Rosemary
- Décolletage — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Fernet Branca, Orange peel