|1 1⁄2||oz||Añejo rum|
|1⁄2||oz||Lillet Rouge (or Dolin sweet vermouth)|
Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir and strain into a chilled coupe. Express the oils from the orange twist over the finished drink and garnish with the peel.
From other users
- Faked the Lillet with half Martini Rosso and half Cocchi Americano. Kinda sweet, kinda unexciting. I can see maybe the reproportioning suggested in the comment being worth trying.
- I make 2oz rum, 1oz vermouth, 1/4oz cointreau. I think it's a better drier balance this way.
- Worth The Wait — Whiskey, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Añejo rum, Simple syrup
- Night Ritual — Rye, Palo Cortado Sherry, Ginger liqueur, Bénédictine, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Orange peel
- Cobble Hill — Rye, Montenegro, Dry vermouth, Cucumber
- Brown Bomber — Tennessee whiskey, Aromatized wine, Suze, Lemon peel
- Brandy Port Sangaree — Brandy, Ruby Port, Orange liqueur, Nutmeg
- Capone's Island — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Bitters
- The Algonquin — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Pineapple juice
- Black Feather — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Myrtle — Tennessee whiskey, Aromatized wine, Allspice Dram, Peychaud's Bitters
- Collette's Panacea — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Ginger syrup