|2 1⁄2||oz||Vodka, Smirnoff (ginger infused, see note)|
|3⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|1||oz||Lemon juice (double strained, chilled)|
Pour vodka, St. Germain, fresh lemon juice, and simple into a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into chilled coupe. Add bitters.
I used Smirnoff for ginger infusion since it was $14 for a 1.75. I peeled a bunch of ginger the size of a baby's arm, put in in a large mason jar and added the vodka. After a week, strained out the solids. Cardamom bitters were a bit more complicated. I haven't tried Scappy's, but i hear it's good.
From other users
- Haven;t tried it yet but am looking forward to doing so.
- Apple and Eve — Bison grass vodka, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup, Brown sugar, Egg white, Apple
- Anastasia — Ginger Vodka, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Shabash — Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lime juice
- Say Goodnight Gracie — Light rum, Crème de Violette, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Lime juice
- Blackbeard's Nephew — Overproof rum, Falernum, Apricot liqueur, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Passion fruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- Gruff and Rumble — Rum, Orange liqueur, Branca Menta, Bitters, Lime juice
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice