|4||dr||Salt (in a saline solution)|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir; strain into DOF with one big rock
Saline solution is 30g kosher salt dissolved in 4 oz. water.
From other users
- Interesting. Spicy and sweet coming in, dry and bitter going down. Saline could probably be increased, maybe even doubled.
- Wow! So simple, but one of the better negroni variations I've had in a long time. Next time I make, I feel like I might back off on the campaign just slightly.
- A Bullet for Fredo — Grappa, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit peel
- Sharon — Manzanilla sherry, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange peel
- Siete Cocktail — Tequila, Salers Gentiane, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Grapefruit peel
- Sprezzatura Royale — Lambrusco, Amaro Nonino, Cognac, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Swords Up — Pisco, Aromatized wine, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters
- Italian Exit — Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- The Bitter Venetian — Amaro Nonino, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters
- Banks of Torino — Blended rum, Campari, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Whimsy Shim — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Dry vermouth, Calvados, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Cactus & Thistle — Tequila, Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Cynar, Bitters, Lemon