|1 1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Bonal Gentiane Quina|
Stir, strain, straight up or on the rocks
A simple 50/50 cocktail suggested by an eGullet poster. Sam called it Patios initially, but then it was published in Imbibe and referred to as the Kinsey Report. Previously published here as the Sam Lloyd Kinsey.
From other users
- Strong and very funky. EDIT: Still strong and very funky, but now more appreciated.
- The Jamaican Black Strap — Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Bitters, Water, Blackstrap molasses
- Madhattan — Rye, Zwack liqueur, Amaro Lucano
- Christmas Fruitcake Cocktail — Rum, Scotch, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Cora, Orange peel
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Full Metal Jacket — Rum, Averna, Canadian whisky, Grapefruit peel, Lemon peel
- Firpo's Balloon Cocktail — Rye, Absinthe, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Egg white