One of my creations for Negroni Week 2018 where I took the 1910s Negroni back to 1850s New Orleans.
|1||twst||Lemon peel (Long and wide as a garnish; orange twist is an option)|
|1||Sugar (Rimmed glass)|
Shake with ice, strain into a narrow cocktail glass (sub narrow wine glass or small flute) rimmed with sugar, and garnish with a long wide lemon or orange twist (lemon twist) wrapped around the interior of the glass' rim.
The citrus and liqueurs (especially the Maraschino) work to make this a bit more gentle for a Negroni-based drink.
For Negroni Week 2018, I was inspired by the 1852 Crusta and I adapted the Negroni to this dandy of a presentation.
- Alpine Jewel — Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Montenegro, Gin, Flavored vodka
- Frozen Negroni — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- negresso — Campari, Gin, Sweet vermouth, Espresso syrup, Orange peel
- The Slow Loris — Gin, Sloe gin, Allspice Dram, Simple syrup, Passion fruit
- Follow That Black Rabbit — Fernet Branca, Gin, Orange juice, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Oh, My Word — Maraschino Liqueur, Old Tom Gin, Herbal liqueur, Amaro Montenegro, Lime bitters, Lemon peel
- Keyser Soze — Gin, Aperol, Bénédictine, Orange juice, Ghost pepper syrup
- Rye Gin Old Fashioned — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Cherry Bitters, Gomme syrup, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Running of the Bulls — Genever, Sloe gin, Herbal liqueur, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Lemon
- Raton Canyon Cocktail — Montenegro, Old Tom Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Cardamom bitters, Lemon peel