|2||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|3 3⁄8||oz||Lemon soda, 7 Up|
For a twist substitute the lemon soda with ginger ale
From other users
- Best with San Pellegrino Limonata.
- Prefer 1 oz gin and 1 oz Pimm's with San Pellegrino Limonata.
- I had my first one of these at Arnaud's in New Orleans.
- Martinique Highball (Boss Grog) — Martinique Rum, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Cane syrup, Orange flower water, Lemon peel
- Carbin #3 — Sweet vermouth, Genever, Bitters, Orange bitters, Seltzer water
- Apricot Pm — Apricot liqueur, Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Savory Pimm's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Pastis, Birch beer, Lime juice
- Plasmatic Mary — Vodka, Dry vermouth, Genepy, Celery bitters, Soda water, Green Onion
- Seafoam Fizz — Absinthe, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Spicy Collins — Gin, Aperol, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Basil, Ginger
- Garden Party — Herbal liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Sea Fizz — Absinthe, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Indian Summer Cooler — Rum, Bourbon, Ramazzotti, Bitters, Soda water, Apple butter