Scotch variation of Scofflaw
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Shake with ice, strain into chilled coupe, serve up with lemon twist garnish.
White Horse Scotch works good in this cocktail. Amount of grenadine will need to be adjusted to taste and sweetness of your grenadine. Homemade grenadine is best for this drink.
From other users
- Quite good with the addition of homemade cinnamon syrup
- Scofflaw 2 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- Baumé Squad — Bourbon, Red wine, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Manly Pink Drink — Midwest Wheat White Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice
- Scottish Hill — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Perfect Storm — Bourbon, Ruby Port, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Franco — Rye, Pineau des Charentes, Bénédictine, Lemon juice
- Milwaukie — Kinnickinnic Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Rehorst Citrus & Honey Vodka, Orange bitters, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe
- bargellino — Rye, Dry vermouth, Montenegro, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange peel
- Black Feather — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters