|1⁄2||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1⁄4||oz||Honey syrup (2:1)|
Shake, strain, up.
1. Infusing the Scotch with chamomile is nice here. Apple, too. 2. Apple bitters would probably work instead of the orange ones, but I don't have any.
From other users
- Made with apple bitters. Wine-y.
- Manly Pink Drink — Midwest Wheat White Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice
- Sultan — Rye, Brandy, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Cynar, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Modernista — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Jamaican rum, Absinthe, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- New York Sour — Rye, Red wine, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar
- Robin Wood — Scotch, Aperol, Madeira, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters
- Scofflaw 2 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- Milwaukie — Kinnickinnic Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Rehorst Citrus & Honey Vodka, Orange bitters, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Black Pagoda — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec
- Franco — Rye, Pineau des Charentes, Bénédictine, Lemon juice
- Black Feather — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters